Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bookmooch, and it's Waaaaay Past Valentine's Day

I don't know if you've been reading the humble ol' blog here for awhile, but if you remember an entry about two years back I had a brief stint with celebrity when I started blogging about how much I loved the website Bookmooch. Then I moved to New York and stopped doing it, since a full-time job meant I couldn't take weekly trips to the post office. Well, I just moved. My new post office is on my way to the subway. And I started spring cleaning my books. I have a few ARCs from my Top 10 list I'm looking to unload, and I've already been hit up for my copy of The Doom Machine. If you do want to read any of those books, creating a Boomooch account and requesting them there is the best way to get a free copy. My username on the site is vampireeat

I am stillStillSTILL reading Very Valentine. I know... I suck. I have started setting a "read a chapter a day" goal for myself. I didn't do this before because I knew I wouldn't follow it, but I'm committed because now it's April and I want to go get it, and the sequel, before April is over. I promise this is not an April's Fool joke. I do actually intend to one day finish the book. Fer realz.

No comments: