Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life is Good?

So... I kinda won something for my library. They finally shipped all the books today- 22 in total- so it finally kind of made the whole thing real. I was super happy to see all the books displayed where I wanted them to be, and I plan on not shutting up about this for a very, very long time.

Life is kinda good. I've gotten into the work vibe better than ever. My numbers are up for almost everything, and people seem to like me. I have my 2 last overtime shifts in the next couple of weeks, then it will be summer and this big reading thing I'm hearing so much about.

Money? Still kinda tight, and getting tighter as the library is starting to feel it more and more and the costs of the MTA might skyrocket. I guess something about the price of water might go up which would increase our rent, too (which, if it does... I probably won't stay after the lease is up, 'cause that's just DUMB). I also haven't had a date in well, ever. But you know me. When it rains, it pours. And summer is just around the corner.

Later tater tots.

No comments: