Friday, January 22, 2010

'Very Valentine' Contest WINNERS!

I am proud to announce the winners of the 'Very Valentine' Contest-

Scott B. of New York, NY
Elizabeth G. of Cambridge, MA
George P. of Elkridge, MD

Thanks for entering guys! Enjoy reading 'Very Valentine'

While shamelessly googling myself today, I came across a mention of my name from the Barnes & Nobel website. It turns out that the review I wrote for School Library Journal over the summer was published (albeit in a slightly modified, edited format) in the magazine for the October 2009 issue. I reviewed Out of the Blue, which was also included in my Top 10 YA Fiction Books of 2009. You can read the reviews for free, so go check me out on the website... if you want :) It's kind of cool that I'm there. I applied to do it again, so hopefully you'll see another review from me sometime this year. I'm finally finishing up Will Grayson, Will Grayson from a few posts back, then will read and review Very Valentine.

No comments: