Sunday, October 23, 2011

Coming Soon: NYCC Updates

So the New York Comic Con has came and went, and there has been very little in the way of updates on this here blog. Not to worry! I will be giving you some useless information soon, a NYCC summary, and even a Comic Book Buying Binge NYCC edition. I actually picked up a lot less comics than you might think at um, er... an entire convention that was supposed to be about comic books. It turns out? There's a lot of other non-comic related entities there now, but we'll get to that when we get to that.

Hopefully I'll have some time in November to update a few regular features. I have a new Fallen Angel TB from Peter David which I can do an 'In Review' segment for, and I'll probably be picking up a few more of the DC titles that have been rebooted. I think, out of all of them, Batgirl has become my favorite title. I've getting a lot of flak from some lady friends of mine who are sad I'm not more into Batwoman, though. I'm sad, too. But I'm really not in a rush to read it. Sometimes you just have to wait for trades.

Just wanted to let y'all now... I haven't forgotten to update! It's just been hectic lately. So I promise tons of fun stuff soon.

No comments: