Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shout Outs aka 'The Shamless Plugs'

I was finally timely in both my comic purchasing and reading this month, allowing me to achieve my long goal of actually contributing this week to the 'This Week in Panels' section of the 4thletter! blog. Y'all should be following, kids. I've been a fan for awhile now, especially Gavok, whose love of 'What If' comics and Spider-Man villain Venom rivals (if not exceeds) me own. Thanks for mentioning my blog, Gavok. You rock.

Also, head on over to Graphic Novel Reporter (which you should be checking at least weekly anyway) 'cause my ol' pal John posted the list of Graphic Novels both 'hot' and 'new' that I selected (along with many other great people, including Karen Green from comiXology blogging fame) for Book Expo America 2011 this past Wednesday. This list is amazing, and will aid not only libraries with upcoming collection development decisions to make, but also many comic readers who are looking for a good story.

No comments: